Saturday, January 3, 2009

Thank You Jesus for Friends and Family

I am so thankful for the wonderful, loving, and supportive family and friends my parents have. Dan and I left Friday morning after being there for two weeks. It was VERY hard to leave my mom because I want to be there for her. Even though I'm ready to pack up and move to New Mexico (never thought I would say that) to be with my mom, I'm comforted knowing that they are surrounded by so many people that love them. The most important support my mom has is my dad. He has the heart of a servant and he loves my mom very much. My dad is always making sure she is comfortable and is keeping the house running. It is also comforting knowing my mom has two sisters that love her and are only a couple hours away. Bonita Camp Staff has been nothing but understanding and loving. The camp staff is being flexible with her work schedule and is providing lots of encouraging words and hugs. Then my mom has the support of so many friends from all over who are calling with love and support. My family is very thankful for the blessing of a wonderful family and friends.

1 comment:

  1. Your parents are such neat people - I'm praying for both of them during all of this (and you too!!) Love you!

    ReplyDelete