- Her breast cancer is back, and has now spread into her bones, lungs, and liver.
- The doctor said that the cancer is manageable but it will be a lifelong battle (praying for a miracle).
- Currently the doctor is concerned with how much the cancer has taken over the liver.
- My mom has been suffering from hip pain (cancer is in her pelvic bone) but the doctors are surprised she is not in more pain.
- They are putting her on two types of chemo that will be on a 28-day cycle. She will have three weeks on, and one week off, and every four weeks the doctor will reevaluate her process and treatment.
- She began chemo on Monday, December 29th.
- She had minor surgery on Tuesday, December 30th to have a port put in. The port is in good working condition and they will begin putting the chemo through the port instead of trying to find veins.
My mom is in good spirits and is being strong through everything. Please pray for her spirits and strength as she fights this cancer. Please pray for my dad as he takes care of my mom. Most of all, please pray for a miracle of healing of her body. I love my mom so much and I know so many of you also love her. I hate to see her go through this. We are all holding on tightly to God through all of this.