Friday, July 10, 2009

Aliens Invade

My Aunt Suzanne is from Roswell, NM and one of her friends Kenny was feeling a little green. She brought him to my mom's chemo session so the wonderful nurses could take care of him. As you can see my mom took his blood pressure and Aunt Suzanne put a cool cloth on his forehead while they waited and waited and waited for the nurses. :-)




As you can see Kenny was was well taken care of.




Kenny brought the nurses bracelets as a thank you for all their wonderful help.



The nurses asked my Aunt Suzanne if she would redecorate their office (she is VERY creative and an AMAZING decorator). My Aunt agreed but they only gave her a budget of $10. On that budget my Aunt was only able to decorate the bulletin board. She did a wonderful job!




Aunt Suzanne and my mom with alien antennas.


My mom is doing great but is starting to have some side effects. Please pray that they will be able to find a way to make her feel comfortable and still fight the cancer.

1 comment: